Our clients receive the full spectrum of services tailored exactly to their organisation. Our teams have the talent, knowledge and technology required to support your needs related to legal document services.
Our legal document services department produces a full range of supporting information for our clients’ legal matters. We provide a 24/7 service (During COVID-19 pandemic our operational hours are from 9am- 5pm) in order to deliver full & timely support for the most aggressive deadlines. We provide a collection of services from digital printing, copying & scanning from A5-A0 in colour and monochrome to electronic bundles and bibles.
Our services for eBundles and eBibles consist of:
- Creation of hardcopy and electronic bundles
- Creation of hardcopy and electronic bibles
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Electronic Bundles (eBundles) / Transaction Bibles (eBibles) are electronic set of documents put together with a search engine where you can search for words within the documents. The index has all documents hyperlinked for easy access. We can customise the user interface to match clients own branding.
Electronic Bundles provide a solution for holding significant amounts of electronic data in an accessible, searchable format. Contentious matters such as employment, construction, civil and commercial litigation (including Arbitration) require legal teams and the Judiciary to swiftly distil large amounts of data. This is best achieved with a professionally created eBundle.
eBundles provide end-to-end electronic systems, allowing all parties in a hearing to manage and navigate vast quantities of electronic information,
thereby controlling costs and increasing efficiency.
These can include:
- Medical/accident/police records, witness statements in complex personal injury cases.
- Emails, documents, and other ESI relating to a regulatory investigation.
- Contracts, plans, and expert opinions in construction/engineering, arbitration or litigation matters.
Lineal ensures all eBundles adhere to the guidelines set out in Practice Direction 14 for the UKSC and Practice Direction 9 for the JCPC, providing confidence that the eBundle produced is fully admissible in Court.
Electronic Bibles provide a solution for holding significant amounts of electronic data in an accessible, searchable format. They are regularly employed in non-contentious matters such as M&As, multi-jurisdictional joint ventures, commercial contracts.
eBibles provide end-to-end electronic systems, allowing all parties to a deal or store, search, retrieve, and share vast quantities of electronic information, thereby controlling legal fees and increasing efficiency, both of which are of high importance to corporate clients.
Types of information include:
- Deeds, option agreements, and property search results for conveyancing/development matters.
- Details of property and assets relating to matrimonial property in relation to divorce cases.
- Company financials and forecasts relating to M&A deals.
Benefits of Electronic Bundles and Bibles
Once created, an eBundle is accessible by multiple users simultaneously. All users have instant access to a common set of documents.
- Fully Replicate hardcopy or softcopy index.
- Navigate through multiple indices via interactive links
- Links to open and display documents instantly
- Interface functions (i.e. print, return to home screen, back and forward navigation and user help guide buttons)
- Split screen and full screen display options
- PDF viewable within interface viewer (various PDF viewers compatible such as Adobe reader, Foxit and more)
- Microsoft and other file type will open externally in compatible software (i.e. Excels or Outlook emails)
- Branding (i.e artwork, logo, colour scheme etc.)
- Navigation bar with quick links to multiple indexes
- Split-screen display (i.e duplicates screens or separate index and document view)
- Splash page (intro screen which includes the firms branding, case information and contact details. Additional information can be added if required)
- Keyword search with instant results
- Results include the number of hits per document
- Choose to search over specific areas of the eBundle (i.e entire corpus or specific sub-index)
- Boolean, Stemming, Fuzzy or Phonic Searching available (help guide included on eBundle)
- Sort order results via hits, name or file size.
- eBundle can be produced onto CD or DVD (Branded case and disc cover
- eBundle can be produced onto USB (Lineal or preferred branded USB)
- eBundle can be provided as an electronic folder (i.e transferred via FTP and copied onto own device)
We administer innovative solutions to eDiscovery challenges, operating within the EDRM framework, and ensuring all identified data is possessed, analysed, and produced in a legally defensible manner.
Other Service Capabilities
- Determining document boundaries and capturing family relationships.
- Manually reading documents and capturing bibliographic information
For more information about us or any of our Legal Document Services, please feel free to call us on +44 (0)20 7940 4799.