The Manager of Managed Review will be responsible for all assigned managed review engagements. The Manager will be responsible for all matter set up activities and requests as well as all day-to-day activities of those assigned projects including training and onboarding of the review team, ideation and implementation of the QC process per matter, tracking and reporting, substantive question ownership, decision log creation and circulation, ensuring the overall quality of the review deliverable.
Managers will also be an integral part of growing Lineal’s managed review services by taking part in drafting and updating department SOPs, creating documentation and training material surrounding integrating new and existing technology into the workflow, and acting as an ambassador for managed review both inside and outside the company. The Manager will collaborate closely with Lineal’s Client Services and Operations teams to provide seamless delivery to our clients across the project’s entire lifecycle. The Manager will also be the point of contact for staffing for their project.
Managers will possess excellent writing skills and communicate effectively to teammates, leadership, clients, and counsel. The Manager must display a consultative approach with our clients and counsel and function as an effective trainer and teacher for both our review team as well as our internal services teams. Managers will have experience and an interest in growing their skills related to the use of review-related technology including tools and processes related to structured and unstructured analytics, predictive coding, automatic redactions, DSARs, and search term assessment.
- 2-3 years of eDiscovery managed review leadership and workflow consulting experience
- The desire for a career path in eDiscovery and the willingness to learn new technologies, have an interest in innovation and a problem solving style of working.
- Advanced knowledge of litigation management software including Relativity, NexLP, Brainspace, Blackout, etc.
- And understanding and experience of the DSAR process.
- An understanding of how predictive coding affects a review process.
- Demonstrated ability to provide document review services for multiple cases simultaneously.
- Experience building, managing, and assessing large teams of contract reviewers.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Legal Degree required and completion of the LPC preferred.
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects.
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until August 15th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
USA – Remote
This is a fulltime position.