Be A Part of The Next Step in Legal Tech
We are always interested to hear from talented team-players who are interested in joining us. We value skills and experience in AI, project management, cyber security, legal analytics, and high-end consultancy. Global experience in eDiscovery and the ability to speak multiple languages are also highly relevant skills.
Lineal has a progressive, friendly, modern environment, providing intellectual challenges and high job satisfaction due to the complex nature of our work.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: We have an in-house recruitment function and we are unable to accept unsolicited calls or emails.
eDiscovery Account Executive
UK – Hybrid
As an eDiscovery Account Executive you will play a key role in growing our practice group by developing relationships with law firms, corporations, and governmental entities to drive revenue and meet annual sales goals.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Position Location: Hybrid, UK
Position Reports To: Managing Director
As an eDiscovery Account Executive, you will play a key role in growing our practice group by developing relationships with law firms, corporations, and governmental entities to drive revenue and meet annual sales goals. You will be expected to leverage existing relationships as well as perform basic sales activities, including prospecting, cold calling, and attending industry events and other networking activities. You will be supported by our dynamic and dedicated project management, forensic, and operations teams who have a proven track record of success.
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of companies and learning which influencers make the purchasing decisions
- Establishing customer needs and selling services & solutions accordingly
- Cold calling potential customers to establish rapport, set up meetings and carrying out product demonstrations
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Working to, and meeting sales goals and ensuring KPIs are met
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PPT presentations to guidelines in agreement with Sales and Marketing
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Attend all sales and product training courses
- Some travel is required for this position
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous new business experience
- Proven track record of winning new business and a natural ability to drive sales
- Must be self-motivated with a strong hunter mindset and desire to succeed
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events (or ability to learn quickly)
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines and goals
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Other duties as required
Evidence Handling Specialist
This position is primarily responsible for media management. Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to: handling client media, following internal processes and procedures for media storage & shipment, data intake, extraction.
Data Processing Specialist
The position is primarily responsible for data processing in Lineal’s various processing tools. Responsibilities include but not are not restricted to: processing, analytics application, and loading assignments.
Project Support Specialist
Partner and collaborate with other members of the project managers team and industry experts to ensure project requirements are met. Responsibilities include:
- Collecting and understanding the project requirements from the client
- Coordinating project deliverables such as data processing, data hosting, data review, and data production
- Maintaining project tracking